5a37d559e4b09bf43e60d2b8_1513608564

Inside the Room Housing 46 Million Museum Specimen

Posted by

Only 2 percent of the California Academy of Sciences’ specimen are on display. The other 98 percent are in environmentally controlled storage. This is how they go from salvage to research specimen.

Leave a Reply